Satan has an entire army of writers in this world. And in order to defeat his arguments with the truth, you have to know what those arguments are. Which in turn requires you to study some pretty awful books.
Every preacher knows the embarrassment of having a few of these downright heretical books seen on his shelf. When you die, what will, happen to your books? Will the books written by the devil’s henchmen fall into naive hands? Do them a favor and stamp them with this! (Smiling the whole time!)
Some suggested books where this stamp will come in handy:
- John Calvin’s Institutes
- Book of Mormon
- John Piper’s Five Points
- Anything by Joel Osteen, Brian McClaren, Rob Bell, Donald Miller, etc…
- Leroy Garrett’s A Lover’s Quarrel
- Al Maxey’s Down But Not Out (Well, ANYTHING by good ole Al)
- Todd Burpo’s Heaven Is For Real
- Michael Horton’s For Calvinism
For the haters out there: have a sense of humor.